Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I'll never forget about her...

From an article I read in the LA Times this morning about grieving teenagers seeking comfort by posting MySpace comments on their deceased friend's still-existing MySpace page...

"i feel like it has been forever and i am starting to forget the little things like the way you laughed and the crayon smell of your car even tho mine has the same smell i just miss you so much riri. life moves so fast and i feel like i never just have the time to stop and think about you and about life. life is so hectic right now and i find myself thinking and missing you most at night esp. cuz this is when i would normally call you up and we would swap stories from the night."

- Nealani Lopez (a 17-year-old Temecula resident who had known Rianna Woolsley since seventh grade). She said the site helped her maintain a link with her friend."I'll never forget about her, but sometimes I start to forget what she looks like, so I just go on her page to look at her."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts...